FixnZip Site Rules
Effective Date: February 28, 2012
Welcome to FixnZip.com.
To maintain a safe, trustworthy and fun online environment, we’ve crafted this set of common-sense guidelines, or Site Rules (“rules”). In a nutshell: When you use FixnZip.com (“site”), you agree to the following rules.
We strive to protect FixnZip.com and its users and others from spam, abuse and other unacceptable conduct. By using our site, you agree to refrain from the following activities:
- Commercial Use: The site is intended for personal, non-commercial use. Without prior written consent, our vendors are not allowed to advertise their products here, either. But FixnZip is, after all, a retailer and of course we will use the site for our own commercial purposes (including by employees who are authorized to speak on behalf of the company).
- Infringement: Respect others’ rights. Don’t copy, post or share any content that violates copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties. You are not allowed to use FixnZip’s copyrighted material, or logo or other trademarks without our permission.
- Invasion of Privacy: Maintain good boundaries. Don’t share passwords.
- Repeat Registration or Unauthorized Access: You can register for only one online account on FixnZip.com. Do not attempt to use anyone else’s account without their permission.
- Unlawful Use: Keep it on the up-and-up. You may not use the site to engage in activities that violate any law, for any unlawful purpose or to promote illegal activities.